Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dearie Weekend

The past weekend was just Great!

Able to see old friend, and meet new friends. SH, all the way coming from Batu Pahat, just to have a cup of bubble tea with me in the Times Square. Then, we met up with her campus friends who stayed at KL currently. It was a joyous and happy moment to see them after my last visit in Terengganu almost one year back.

Having dinner at Room Eighteen, Times Square.

It was a sudden idea to have Bak Kut Teh as breakfast at Klang in the Sunday morning. Although lack of sleep, the urge to enjoy lovely BKT made us dashing to Klang from Serdang in the early morning. Having brunch in the Sunday morning was another happiness. Able to see a lot of family, sitting in a round table, having breakfast and drinking Chinese tea for quite some long time (compared to a normal meal). I like this kind of ambience. Like staying with my dear parents in my hometown. Sunday was definitely a family day!

I was always quite worried about my questionnaires. Since SH was accompanying me, I decided to 'make fully use' of her. lol! We went to Sunway Pyramid to distribute the questionnaire. Surprisingly, we managed to conquer our shyness and able to collect 36 sets of questionnaires! Clap Clap Clap!

In fact, distributing questionnaire in shopping mall made me discover few things. Almost 80% of people sitting on the bench / stool was MALE. Pity our dearie male friends, they are always the ones sufferings whenever girls are shopping! Next, don't judge the book by its cover. We might be deceived by a person's outlook. Once you have approached him/her, it's another story from what you expected!

Finally I have found "My Honeymoon" Dessert House! It was the place where my room has its poster, I have searched for it for menu items...in short, to have dessert in this outlet was my dream. Haha! My dream realized! Satisfied!

Signature item: durian pancake

Cheers.

4 comments:

go said...

噢,肚子好饿哦..............

Shilei said...

哇!稀客哦!怎麽這麽久都不見你留言了?連婷的部落格也鮮少露蹤跡。

hwa said...

so delicious~
Next time u come back n can drink much of tea too~

mEi said...

Hello, shi lei senior..i am chin mei...hehe..i want to ask where u buy the durian pancakes? hmm...price? taste? izzit spoil within 24 hours if didnt put in fridge?