Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Movies

Record breaking, 3 visits of cinema box in a week!

I am a movie lover, yet normally I will visit cinema only with the casting of blockbusters. But this time, with the faith that I only left almost 1 month of campus life, I sweared to live as a university student, enjoy as a kl/selangor dweller!

Final Destination, Up, and Where Got Ghost were the 3 which I watched. With different people, different theme, different venue, different feeling.

Final Destination. Disgusting, freaky death was successfully staying me away from Spaghetti Bolognese. It was totally sick to see people dying one after one.

Up. Nice funny animation which I like to watch. But perhaps I have a very high expectation towards this movie, somehow it did disappoint me. Anyway, it was still a movie which you could be inspired. I like the part when Mr. Fredickson threw away all the belongings in the house which he used to cherished so much. Life is like this, all you need to do is letting go...Some says, one an empty bottle can be filled. So, casting away the past, looking forward is something which I would say, being inspired.

Last but not least, Where Got Ghost? It's another Jack Neo's movie. I watched his shows since I learn to say "Dad" and "Mum". I like the way they talk, so familiar. I couldn't remember how many times I laughed, until people sitting next to me also could not stand my lost of control! It was really hilarious! But it did bring some message, like never take shortcut, it does need you to pay the price! And...the great love of mother, touching part.

Great amusement. I was entertained.

No comments: