Monday, September 7, 2009

I wanna be...(part 2)

Got a few feedbacks from the previous post. Some even suggests me to take my second degree in the field which I wantED to pursue.

Well, this is not impossible. But, the critical period for me now is choosing a suitable place to do my practical. Firstly, regconize my interest and strong point. What do I like? I admit I demand a lot in the life! I do not want my life to be let go like this. I believe I always have a choice. Who knows, I like my job then found my value there? This is of course the happily-ever-after episode. But things could not be run as what you expected too. Be ready of the consequences.

If there is a 2nd chance...I believe all of us will make wiser decision, do things seriously. Every little single thing happens in life everyday, in fact, prepares you. A little move today, who knows resulting in BIG. So, do not underestimate what you have gone through, try to figure out what is the learning point of everything and relate it to your future.

I know I am kind of gibbering here, but just trying to clear my mind...
In short, keep learning passionately! And....never feel embarassing to ask, ask for what you want! If you never ask, you will never get it. Luck is something for the people who is prepared.

No comments: