Thursday, September 10, 2009

Final Destination

Vaguely remember few years back, I have made a vow not to watch this kind of movie again. Yet, in order to spice up my boring life, I decided to give it a try.

Well, it turned not very bad...(but bad enough to make me feel pain and freaky all over my body). I have been told, not to be too serious, it's just a movie. And perhaps can view it from another side. Since everybody is dying (who says no?), why not living everyday to the fullest?

Recently, due to the tiring event3 (I would say this was the most tiring event so far), I tend to blame others for not really helping. Organizing an event is a teamwork, obviously. I was touched to see some Muslim friends still carrying things and trying to make fun in the midst of carrying tables, chairs ETC. I was amazed. So, I never really dare to complaint much that I did a lot (although I really feel backpain and strained muscle esp of shoulder and thighs).

Forget and forgive. Holding grudge is really hurt to oneself, health especially. So, laugh it off. It is another brand new day, everybody is just so nice!

Everyone is moving towards final destition respectively, why not be more forgiving? Since we all are fated to know each other, just spread the love seeds around, at least, try to.

2 comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

our Muslims frens really fulled of determination where they can stand the heat of the sun, hunger and thirst.
a round of applause for them!!!