Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friendship

Back to sweet home on Monday night. After rocking to and fro in the noisiest, oldest type of bus, all the way from Kluang to Batu Pahat, stopped at each and every bus-stop, finally we reached our dearest hometown.

It's very enjoyable to have friends chatting in the journey home. We shared the talks of foods most missed, places most visited, things most done, schools which we studied etc. It was definitely not a pleasant ride, yet,no complaint, only jokes and fun!

Welcomed by family once reaching, going for a late dinner (9pm is definitely a very late time to have meal in our family). Then, after taking a buffalo bath (quick shower), off to have the 1st gathering session with friends.

Like to have friends around. We have never-ending jokes and topics, until we really cannot stand the drowsiness (more precisely, it was ME who was the only one going to wander in the lullaby in the early morning, 2-3am).

Two consecutive nights of 'morning gathering', which means until around 3am...I'm proud to say I was still able to keep myself awake during that hour. Nevertheless I hate myself always getting up at 7am no matter what time I sleep! Lacking of sleep makes me dizzy. I was having a hard time to control my temper though during the day time. Is there any syndrome of 'DTD-Day Time Depression'?

Anyway, I do really cherish every moment to have gathering with friends. They are my treasure in life. I could not predict what will happen whenever all of us going in the work field, would some of us change?

If I am allowed to make a wish now, I would say: friendship forever!

No comments: