Monday, September 28, 2009

unwell

Another sleepless and worried morning. Awaken in the early morning of 3.39am, there was a sound keep swirling inside my mind: It's time or too late! I know, it's time to pick up my studies, after few weeks of playing around and not paying attention in the REAL academic study. What worse, it was not a nice waking up alarm, instead the tense and unwell feeling made me feel extremely guilty to go back to sleep.

However, switching on the light, sitting up, facing the computer, feeling there are lots to be done. I was lost. What to do? Where should I start? I was fidgeting around and on the table, restless. Opening books one by one, flipping the pages...But, what did I find? Where shall my eyes rest? I was MINDLESS.

I need a lullaby, to sleep me. Or another book (no textbook, of course!), to have a casual reading, to divert my focus of worriness.

Where is the compass, to show me my direction?

No comments: