Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tourist Attraction in BP

Where to go if you are coming to the old little town, Batu Pahat?

Few days ago, I will still say, "Nothing la, just find some places to eat lo!"

Until the day, my aunt family was coming down from JB. They insisted to go a place whereby people can touch the fish there. I was curious. How come that place can be that attractive?One of its attraction: near the sea.

Once arriving, I was shocked! So many tourist buses! I was having a chat with the 'tourists' there. Most of them are aunties, booking a bus and coming to this HOLY temple, trying to touch the fish reared in a pond. According to them, if you manage to touch the fish from head to tail, then you will be lucky!

It's funny to see the people, try their very best...in order to sayang the fish!
All the best!!

No comments: